HR / Project Administrator
What the HR / Project Administrator will be expected to do:
* Provide assistance to the HRBP and the department heads
* Building excellent working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues to ensure all HR queries are answered, and tasks are completed within our Service Level Agreements and agreed deadlines
* To complete audits, manage compliance and governance - review systems, processes, data, payroll, and any other people data
* Provide first level advice on policies and procedures
* To provide support with investigation and disciplinary practices
* To co-ordinate the recruitment process working with our service centre and maintaining applicant tracking, via liaising with hiring managers.
* Assisting with recruitment to include preparing adverts, posting on job boards, monitoring CV's, responding to applicants, arranging interviews and managing offer process
* To liaise with our service centre and process all new starters information and setting up information on a number of systems e.g. time and attendance, HR system.
* To provide phone cover for reception during lunch breaks
* To set up and maintain personnel files, and ensure GDPR compliance
* To fully comply with companies policies and procedures - fully utilising standard documentation and legal compliance
* Updating the company time and attendance system on a daily basis - starters and leavers
* Updating company HR policies and procedures
* Monitoring attendance and absences, ensuring required paperwork is returned and preparing reports.
* Completing monthly dashboard and reports
* Preparing new starter packs and induction material - working closely with Training Manager
* Ensure compliance with GDPR
* Order company stationary and refreshments
* General administrative tasks
The 'ideal candidate' will have:
A proven track record of performing at a high level in a busy manufacturing environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office software
Ability to problem solve, manage information and forward plan
Ability to demonstrate how our corporate values - Caring, Challenging, Trusted, Responsive and To have worked with confidential information and act appropriately
Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
Ability to work well within a team environment.
Confident and able to hit the ground running
developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task.
If this opportunity is of interest then please contact Roevin Manchester 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement