* Create new creditor and debtor accounts
* To process and send supplier invoices for approval plus undertake final approval of invoices
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Process inter-company invoices
* Undertake final approval of expenses
* Process payments to and from the bank along with reconciling bank accounts
* To send contract billing files to businesses to approve, make amendments where required, update Great Plains and run contract billing as required
* Check adhoc files received from the business, raise invoices/credits, send to the business for approval and once approved send out to customers
* Liaise with the businesses regarding any questions or queries
* Make sure customer account information is up to date
* Send out statements and chase letters, respond to all customer queries and liaise with customers regarding payment dates
* Participate in the monthly AR meeting/call with the businesses to discuss current and aged debt
* Follow up internal businesses on a weekly basis in relation to queries which are sitting with the businesses
* Keep contact with customers via telephone and email
* Ensure Credit Hound is kept up to date with all communications and queries
* Carry out month end handover in relation to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
* Implement improvements to existing processes as required
* Create good working relationships with key team members.
* Must have relevant experience within a similar role
* Strong commercial acumen and financial analysis skills
* Excellent IT skills including a high level of proficiency in Excel
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of Microsoft Great Plains software would be an advantage.
* Highly organised and methodical
* Solution-focused, with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Persistent and resilient under pressure, with a good sense of humour
* Accurate, with high attention to detail
* Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for issues
* Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge
* Flexible and hardworking approach
* This role while based in Dublin, Ireland, may require some travel to UK offices.
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.