Office Manager - £35k - Canary Wharf
Office Angels have the pleasure of representing a hugely successful global business and technology consultancy.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Office Manager to look after a modern and vibrant office in Canary Wharf. We are looking for a person who will ensure smooth operations of the office and pro-actively support a rapidly growing organisation
This role reports directly to COO and are looking for someone who will treat the office like their home! They need to have the confidence to manage a busy office with a lot of different personalities and the drive to make improvements.
- Acting as a "go to person" for all office needs.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety standards are maintained, including risk assessments, emergency evacuations, PAT testing, workstation assessments and disaster recovery.
- General facilities management.
- Enforcing clear desk policy and compliance with company standards.
- Providing new employees with induction and Health & Safety information.
- Responsible for IT set ups and liaising with IT services provider.
- Maintaining inventory of company's IT hardware.
- Managing contracts with external vendors.
- Responsible for preparation of company post and parcels.
- Ensuring adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and office supplies; managing confidential waste.
* Office Hospitality and Events Management
- Front office duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls.
- Supporting Alumni training and responsible for training logistics, including travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Internal events management- working closely with internal stakeholders and caterers.
- Working closely with HR and Marketing departments on planning celebrations of landmark company events.
* PA & Business Manager responsibilities
- Assisting with diary management and rooms bookings.
- Sometimes serving as a PA for HR, Sales and Talent teams.
- Supporting Business Manager.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HOLD PREVIOUS OFFICE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy