Supply Chain Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Materials Co-ordinator to join our client, based in Stanley, on a permanent basis.
This role will suit a candidate who may also have experience within a Supply Chain department, Procurement or Project Planning/ Administration.
This is a full-time position; standard office hours Monday - Friday. Salary in the region of £18'000.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Production/Project planning
- Sourcing & purchasing materials
- Raising maintenance purchase orders and work orders
- Creation and maintenance of stock card information
- Manage quality issues relating to material
- Manage stock accuracy (through periodic stock taking) and location control (stocking plan).
- Develop and monitor continuous improvement projects relating to component supply chain and internal
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales, Accounts, Shop-floor) to mitigate any issues and advise of any supply chain issues
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Additional activities include being involved with operation development projects, communicating with external stakeholders, attending meetings and general office duties (helping answer telephones etc.)
Must be competent on Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables are frequently used within this role)
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent communication; both internal and external and able to transfer information quickly and concise to multiple stakeholders
* Professional & customer focused drive
* Analytical; will need to be able to extract key data from in-house system, analyse and develop that data then conclude actions and recommendations
* Can innovate and develop the role with a strong willingness to learn
Due to the location of the client it would be beneficial if you drive with access to your own vehicle.
To be considered for this role you must be able to register with Office Angels, based in Newcastle centre. This role is to start ASAP following an interview with our client. A notice period may be considered for the right candidate.
If your skills and experience match the above then please send your application today! If you require any further information please call 0191 269 9542 and ask to speak with either Rebecca or Lori.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Supply Chain Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.