Dental Practice Manager
Our client is offering the most amazing opportunity for an experienced Dental Practice Manager to join their growing, private clinic and team.
Not only are the benefits to die for (some of the best we've seen) but this opportunity is one not to be missed. You will have a chance to shine, establish your own team and make a difference to people's lives and health-care.
So are you an experienced Practice Manager?
Have you got a Dental background?
Maybe you are a Dental nurse who has some experience within practice management and do this job already without the title and benefits?
In this role you will be responsible for a team of Dental professionals and administrative staff and ensure the team run the practice to the highest standard. This is no ordinary dental clinic, this is a state of the art modern twist on health care offering a service like no other.
My client has an extensive and comprehensive job description which I am happy to discuss with you at registration. Please apply for this role with your most recent CV detailing your dental and management experience and we will be in touch with the most relevant candidates.
You will require knowledge of GDC and CQC processes as this will be a large part of the role, please ensure we can see this on your CV.
- To provide leadership and day-to-day management of the dental service.
- To ensure quality, evidence-based and safe dental care is consistently delivered.
- To work closely with the multidisciplinary team to achieve / maintain an outstanding, patient-focused service.
- To work closely with the marketing and business development team to actively promote the profile of the dental unit
- To be responsible for the day to day management of the dental budget
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.