Senior Business Development Manager
This opportunity is a VC backed SaaS business which is a referral platform for consultancy businesses. The business are seeking someone with strong B2B and B2C sales experience and someone who is not afraid to follow up lead generation through to close with the team.
+ Work closely with the CEO on the end to end sales process, helping to develop the sales strategy;
+ Building and managing a sales pipeline on your own;
+ Presenting our product to senior HR executives in client meetings;
+ Navigating through sales cycles and negotiating and closing deals with some of the most prestigious global companies;
+ Being able to anticipate and successfully handle prospect objections throughout the sales cycle;
+ Proactively sourcing new leads and new business opportunities;
+ Exceed KPIs and report on sales activity and revenue targets;
+ Researching leads to understand their needs, enabling effective follow ups to generate interest;
+ Collaborating with team members to find strategic ways to win business and provide ad-hoc support to the rest of the sales team;
- Proven track record of B2B sales ideally in a consultancy/HR businesses;
- Track record of exceeding your daily expectations;
- Excellent phone manner and demeanour;
- Ability to work and partner with a team and to hit tight deadlines;
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.