Admin Support Executive - Canary Wharf - £23k+
Office Angels is working on an amazing Sales Support Executive role for a global education company. You will take responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of the sales administration process for the Regional Account Managers and Sales Managers. The main responsibilities of the role will be to produce quotations and sales paperwork, update the CRM and compile sales data in Excel. This opportunity is working 8 till 4:30pm Monday to Friday and is located in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Salary £23,500k plus £5k end of year bonus. It's a permanent position working for a very successful education company. The offices are beautiful, plush and modern. The benefits are out of this world - Pension, health insurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, 5 days paid sick, around 33 days worth of holiday, summer/xmas parties also massages at your desk twice a year!!!! AND MORE....!!!!The role requires a high level of data entry accuracy, excellent interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail.
Some responsibilities include:* Support the sales and finance teams with the smooth and efficient running of the sales process from start to finish
* Assist with the completion of quotations using the Renaissance Quote Wizard; monitor the state of renewals and retention of customers
* Amend and update quotations on request
* Produce all sales paperwork
* Build and maintain positive working relationships
* Enforce best practice of all sales administration processes, including usage of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Admin Support Executive - Canary Wharf - £23k+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.