Drivers & General Assistant
DRIVER AND GENERAL ASSISTANT
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£12.76 HOURLY RATE
To provide an effective and efficient supplies/stores delivery/collection service to Surrey Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) fire stations and departments, in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that Service Delivery (front line firefighters) are able to function and the service can meet its emergency service objectives to Surrey residents and visitors.
- Collecting and changing over vehicles
- Small amount of admin including filing from time to time
- Cleaning vehicles
- Collecting and changing over equipment from the fire appliances
- General help within the workshop environment when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a stores / logistics environment
- Accustomed to spending the working day driving / unloading.
- Knowledge of manual handling regulations
- Good team worker, capable of meeting deadlines.
- Good communication skills
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy