Drivers & General Assistant
DRIVER AND GENERAL ASSISTANT
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£12.76 HOURLY RATE
To provide an effective and efficient supplies/stores delivery/collection service to Surrey Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) fire stations and departments, in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that Service Delivery (front line firefighters) are able to function and the service can meet its emergency service objectives to Surrey residents and visitors.
- Collecting and changing over vehicles
- Small amount of admin including filing from time to time
- Cleaning vehicles
- Collecting and changing over equipment from the fire appliances
- General help within the workshop environment when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a stores / logistics environment
- Accustomed to spending the working day driving / unloading.
- Knowledge of manual handling regulations
- Good team worker, capable of meeting deadlines.
- Good communication skills
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Drivers & General Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.