Broker Liaison Co-ordinator
Are you career driven? Would you like to work in a professional open plan office of 70 staff with stunning views? Do you deliver 1st class Customer Service and want to work for an employer that supports your career development?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Professional to join our client based in the Fareham area to compliment their existing team.
Your duties will include;
- Receiving calls
- General Admin
- Remaining compliant with company standards
- Meet service level agreements
- Resolve queries
You will also offer;
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Ability to work under pressure especially during peak times
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- An affinity to build and maintain relationships with internal and contacts
For this role you must have excellent interpersonal skills. This is a telephone based position so a professional, friendly telephone manner is essential
The salary for this position is £17-19K depending on experience.
Hours are 35 per week, worked Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the location of this role you will need access to your own vehicle.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send us your CV. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Broker Liaison Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.