Senior Administrator, Sheffield, £21,000pa
Office Angels are recruiting for a sector leading business based in Sheffield. The client is seeking a Senior Administrator on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of £21,000pa. Location is easily commutable by car or public transport.
Main Duties -
- Based on reception, meeting and greeting visitors
- Handling incoming phone calls and email and passing to relevant departments
- Typing correspondence and reports
- Handling site health and safety procedures
- PA duties such as booking travel, training and accomodation
- Inputting invoiced in to Quickbooks
- Receiving/processing and sending out tenders
- Adhoc duties including maintaining office supplies, filing, scanning and general admin duties
The Ideal Candidate -
- Excellent IT skills including Office, Outlook and Adobe
- Experience of using Quickbooks would be advantageous
- Ability to multi-task and be able to handle a varied workload
For more information please contact Jess Nortrop on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0114 2730888
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior Administrator, Sheffield, £21,000pa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.