Sales Trainee- Engineering
Are you looking for a career not just a job? Would you like a structured training plan over 2-4 years with a company funded national qualification? Are you passionate about electrical engineering or sales and would love to progress within a company which is part of a globally recognised brand?
Read on as I have the perfect role for you!
Technical Sales Trainee- £18,000-£19,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Benefits: Professional qualification paid for by employer, structured training plan over 2-4 years, free parking, car allowance when progressed to sales
My client, a specialist in electrical product distribution is seeking an ambitious individual to join their team on a Trainee Technical Sales development programme. This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual to study a professional qualification funded by their employer as well as receiving on the job training and internal support. The purpose of the development programme is to train someone to progress into either a Product Specialist role or a Sales position.
Break down of the role and training
- Sales order processing- you will be based in the Dartford branch assisting customers with orders and processing them through a bespoke system
- Whilst in the office based role, you will attend college 1 day a week to study towards a ONC/HNC/HND
- You will regularly attend meetings with the 2 field sales reps to understand clients in the area and the products they need
- You will assist the sales reps with handling client queries and sending product information
- Following the completion of your qualification you will either progress into a Product Specialist position or a sales role managing £1m worth of business
- Passion for engineering or sales
- Willingness to learn and ambitious
- Committed to personal development and self-study
- Driver with own vehicle- essential
Does this role excite you? Please call Naomi Bunch or Chloe Kingston on 01322 286712 for more information and upload your CV to this job advert immediately!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy