Senior HR Business Partner
The role is with a highly innovative business and will give you the opportunity to gain a broad spectrum of experience.
Your role will include but is not limited to;
* Acting as an advisor, coach, and counsel to Senior Stakeholders
* Partnering with the leadership team to develop effective strategies for meeting the headcount requirements for the business
* Providing insight and guidance to country leadership regarding employee and organisational challenges including change management
* Acting as a main point of contact for employee relations making appropriate recommendations to the leadership team based on collected data, trends and observations
* Providing guidance and support in establishing employment contracts, compensation and benefits
* Collaborating with training & development to develop and implement training programs to meet business strategies and supporting future growth
* Ensure procedures and practices are consistent with the company values and HR compliance with local labour laws
This role requires someone with the ability to be independent and organised in a fast-paced environment.
It will also be beneficial to hold the following;
* University Degree
* Experience of working in a business within the Life Science or Healthcare remit
* Experience in managing a team is desirable although not an essential
* Experience in leading, developing and influencing people and stakeholders at every level
* Solid business acumen and working knowledge of country labour laws and practices
* Solid communication skills, able to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgement that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, or government law
* Change Management exposure an advantage
* * The experience level mentioned is only a guide. Anyone with the necessary skills to succeed may apply.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy