Within this role, you will have responsibility for administering and maintaining the benefits programs, primarily for our UK office, along with 13 other European locations. This is an exciting role within the HR team and one that will provide the opportunity for growth and development.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenging role where they are the key contact for benefits and will have experience in functioning as a liaison between vendors and employees while advising employees on eligibility, coverage and other benefits matters. Maintaining benefits records and ensuring compliance with applicable country laws and regulations will be a key responsibility.
As well as this, your responsibilities will include;
* Managing gender pay gap reporting
* Serving as the main point of contact for benefit-related issues and new hires across the region
* Assisting with employees' benefits-related questions, escalating to senior management as needed
* Educating managers and employees on benefits plans and programs, practices, processes.
* Partnering with Payroll and HRIS to resolve issues and implement process and system changes
* Managing the UK pension schemes, including providing information to payroll
* Maintaining UK benefit information and instruct payroll each month of any pension and benefit-related changes
* Processing benefits plan purchase orders, routine invoices for payment and approval and follow up reconciliation
* Delivering on-boarding sessions for Benefits to new hires
It will be essential to have previous experience in a benefit role and a strong knowledge of the principles and procedures related to employer-sponsored benefits (e.g., private healthcare and pension) and wellness initiatives. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products will be essential including an intermediate knowledge of Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables).
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy