Job Title: Office Administrator
Purpose: To provide efficient and timely administrative support to the organisation
Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments for the Managing Director and senior leadership team
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the Managing Director and senior leadership team
- Dealing with correspondence, processing email and making/receiving phone calls
- Organising events, meetings and conferences as required
- Reminding senior managers of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, preparing and distributing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing company databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining administrative procedures and systems
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and clients on behalf of the Managing Director and senior leadership team
- Collating and producing expense claims for the Managing Director and senior leadership team
- Minute taking
- Supporting with ad hoc projects and administration duties as required. EG: Reception cover
Key Safety Responsibilities:
- To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
- Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
- To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant company policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- GDPR Awareness
- Administration experience
- Computer Literate
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy and literacy levels
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise work activities
- Diplomatic and objective
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Team worker and supportive
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy