Brand Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Brand Manager who has established and re-aligned brands through ATL marketing channels? Do you have strong experience managing online and offline campaigns? Have you got previous experience managing a small team or are ready to take that step?
Brand Marketing Manager- £30,000-£35,000- Gravesend
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays = 36 days in total
- Free drink and snacks in the office
- Development opportunities in an environment where ideas are always welcomed
My client, an innovative company within the financial services industry, is seeking a dynamic and creative Brand Marketing Manager to build their brand across target markets. The purpose of this role is to re-align all marketing revenues to ensure all visuals and messages communicate the same clear brand.
Duties will include:
- Assessing current marketing communications to identify brand
- Designing offline and online marketing campaigns to drive brand
- Managing budget for each campaign and reporting on ROI to Head of Marketing and CEO
- Management of two direct reports
- Sharing creative ideas to establish the brand
- Analysing competitor products, market trends and pricing schedules
The ideal candidate:
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Proven experience creating a brand or re-branding for a company
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field preferable
- Financial services would be desirable
- Previous management experience or happy to manage
Interested? Call Chloe Kingston on 01322 286712 to find out more.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy