Are you an experienced Management Accountant?
Are you a confident Credit Controller?
Do you have experience of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll?
We are currently recruiting for a local Construction company based in Medway, who are looking to expand their team with a Management Accountant.
The successful candidate with have experience within the following tasks;
- Full control of purchase ledger including reconciliation of supplier statements and filing of invoices and setting up of supplier payment runs for manager approval
- Partial control of sales ledger: to include raising all Sage sales invoices from our diary, credit control and ensuring any invoice queries are dealt with swiftly by the correct members of staff
- Wage runs
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Cash flow upkeep and review
- Management accounts preparation for review including journals for accruals, prepayments, sales applications, retentions, discounts and hire purchase and loan interest, depreciation etc.
- Insurance renewal meetings & data collection
- First point of contact on telephones including taking as much from financial controller re queries as possible
There may also be ad-hoc office duties to cover during annual leave etc including dealing with complaints, damages, vehicle issues etc, cashing cheques and making post runs where needed.
- On site parking
- 28 days annual leave
My client can interview immediately, so please apply with your up to date CV to be considered.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy