Coordinator - Higher Education
Coordinator - Higher Education
Our client, a well-known examination institution are currently looking for a Coordinator to assist in the recruitment, training and performance management of 1000+ freelance examiners who deliver the organisations world-class assessment services across the globe.
The role is to support the examiners, markers, trainers, assessors and moderators who deliver the exams and assessments in Drama, Arts Award and other teams.
Pay rate: £27,000 per Annum
Location: East Croydon
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and management of administration around the recruitment, deployment and performance management of the organisations examiners.
- Have regular contact with panel members, and work closely with the central operations team to ensure that there are sufficient numbers of examiners to meet demand globally.
- Work with the Post Results Services Team to ensure that feedback emanating from the outcome of complaints and appeals is sensitively delivered.
- Liaise with Senior Examiner and other experts in relation to panel management activities as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring examiner handbooks are up to date and readily available.
- Process examiner payments for recruitment/ training and standardisation events.
- Manage short term consultancy contracts for non-examining work.
- Liaise with content creators to ensure availability of materials meets timetable for training and standardisation activities.
- Maintain the panel area ensuring information and resources are up to date.
- Coordinate the organisation and attendance/deployment of panel training events.
- For face to face events, ensure venues are selected and booked in line with requirements.
- Support other panel recruitment activities as required.
- Communication is key to this role and having the ability to work with and support a variety of e-learning tools, websites and online platforms would be great.
- Strong robust admin skills definitely needed and if they have experience managing, deploying and delegating people as resources to reach business aims in a previous role that would be great.
- Need to be able to handle delicate conversations, sometimes they have to have candid conversations with examiners and letting them go due to complaints or lack of commitment.
- Ability to organise own workload, prioritise and multitask.
- A team player with a positive "can do" attitude and enthusiasm for music, drama and the arts.
- Qualifications and/or interest in the performing arts
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy