Purchase Ledger Assistant
Do you have experience with purchase ledger? Have you worked within finance previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established Company who are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their expanding team.
- Experience within a similar role
- Responsible for all purchase ledger duties
- Deal with BACS payments for the purchase ledger in all currencies - GBP, Euro and US.
- Ensure cashflow and currency requirement are updated daily.
- Ensuring the Management Accountant of the relevant Company is advised of all issues.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy