The positions will be full time, fully flexible, covering the hours 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
· Deliver an efficient and effective service for the end customer and our client.
· Manage a team of Customer Advisors including sickness, attendance, performance and development, on both an individual and team basis.
· Continuous monitoring of agent activity to ensure maximum performance is achieved.
· Manage services to meet KPI standards in all areas on a strategic and daily real-time basis, including but not exclusively AHT, time to answer, wrap, break adherence, lateness and training targets.
· Coach and develop advisers in line with the Customer Service Quality Framework and KPI's.
· Manage customer complaints quickly and effectively.
· Excellent people management skills
· Effective communication at all levels
· Numeracy skills
· Commercial awareness
· Ability to lead and work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
· Ability to plan and organise time and tasks effectively
· Expertise in the use of a PC with experience of Microsoft Office
· Performance focused with a desire to deliver an excellent customer service
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter or send to Lynsey Ferguson -
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy