In house recruiter- temp role
To provide proactive resourcing support to all relevant parties through administrative and logistical activities.
To provide high calibre resourcing expertise to the business to identify, support and enable the business to recruit the right people at the right time to achieve current and future business plans for roles within the company
Skills And Experience
- Good standard of HR knowledge covering recruitment practice, employment law
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Good standard of verbal and numerical literacy
- Good standard of written presentation skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels through all mediums.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information.
- Relevant experience in a recruitment admin capacity within a corporate environment
- Ability to proactively and confidently manage end to end recruitment process for required roles
- Strong organisational skills - ability to manage own time and that of others
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Awareness and observance of confidentiality requirements
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with a diverse customer base
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy