Talent Acquisition Project Manager
Are you an experienced Resourcing Manager from the Health & Social Care sector? Looking for a new and exciting challenge? Want to join an award winning company in the heart of Bromley? If so this may be the perfect role for you!
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Project Manager to join a fantastic client based in the Bromley area. This role has become available due to recent growth of the company.
This role will support on-going projects that will be driven by the senior management team. This role will focus on keeping momentum across a number of strategic talent acquisition initiatives - systems improvement/tailoring, improving ways of working, social media, raising awareness of our employer brand and embedding behaviours in our hiring process. The role will be reviewed as the company evolves the HR model
Your main duties will include;
- Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end to end candidate experience inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding
- Lead the recruitment technology platform strategy and ensure full optimisation, utilisation, enhancement and continuous improvement of the applicant tracking system and other recruitment tools
- Develop recruitment strategies to ensure the organisation has a talent network made up of best in industry resources, including passive talent, with an understanding of seasonal/volume recruitment within the health and social care industry
- Drawing on recruitment expertise and external best practice to decrease agency dependency and support business objectives.
- Partner with senior directors, managers and human resources to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Develop internal and external relationships that help promote recruiting and enable the function to be more effective
- Provide recruiting and hiring teams with tools to assist in recruiting and hiring diverse talent
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the recruitment team with a focus on being consultative and strategic to the business while raising the bar of recruiting performance
- Analyse recruiting and hiring results, with a focus on continuous improvement to enhance the quality of talent and reduce the time required to fill open positions
- Manage outsourced recruiting and hiring agencies, resources and budget
- Manage corporate recruiting and hiring directly as required
- Responsible for branding and establishing the organisation as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace
- Develop social media and event based recruiting opportunities
- Understand the current workforce and facilitate internal mobility, mapping the talent landscape with the business needs
As well as working for a leader in their industry you will also benefit from a generous salary package, car allowance, 5 weeks holiday, pension scheme and much more!
Based at Bromley Head Office with travel to the regions as required.
If you are interested then please apply now with an up to date CV and a consultant shall be in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy