We are currently seeking a hard working enthusiastic customer service advisor, to work for our client in the Sywell area.
Our client is going from growth to growth and is now expanding the team.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for Order Processing, warranties, RMAs and general sales administration. They will need to display professionalism and confidence in order to deliver first class customer experience.
- To process customer's orders accurately, there is quite a lot of data entry required, good attention to detail is key for this role.
- To assist customers with any queries with regards to stock, orders and basic product information
- Upsell and cross-sell products wherever possible
- To answer incoming calls and direct customers to the relevant department
- To deal with order queries via the company process
- To deal with product returns and debits
- Contacting customers in order to solve potential issues
- To take ownership of and resolve customer queries in accordance with company procedures
- To support the internal and external sales team with general sales administration
- To build, manage and maintain relationships with customer base
- To log warranty registration, help with queries in the event of any claims and to assist customer
- Prospecting, Promotions, Quotation follow through and Conversion.
- Provide responses on inbound calls to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Price, Quotations, availability, features and benefits, advice on product selection, technical support.
- To resolve customer complaints, issues and queries via telephone and email
- Raise and follow up all quotes for German and International market within agreed timescale and report successes and where appropriate reasons for quotes being unsuccessful to International Sales Manager
- Ensure all relevant information is completed and updated on the system
- Work together with Marketing to ensure accurate translation of documents
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
If you are interested in the above and would like some further information please call us on 01933 277 633 and speak to Jake Lee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy