The Organisation are a unique law enforcement organisation which both investigate and prosecute the most serious economic crime. They currently employ around 410 staff including lawyers, investigators and administrators and work closely with colleagues across the sector and the criminal justice system at home and abroad.
The HR team is responsible for providing a range of front-line support services and guidance to the business. They are a small and hard-working team and their remit is broad and challenging, encompassing areas such as: advice and guidance, pay and reward, learning and development, resourcing, temp staff management, performance and talent management and equality, diversity and inclusion.
The right candidate will have a positive and friendly outlook who is motivated to help deliver a high-quality service and who wants to support the organisations efforts to make continuous improvements to how they work.
- Pay Rate: £13.26 p/h
- Location: South West London
- Start Date: ASAP (Pending Vetting)
- Type: Temporary
- Co-ordinating permanent recruitment campaigns, including advertising vacancies and sorting the logistics around sift, interviews and assessments. Liaising with candidates, panels and agencies to finalise arrangements.
- Communicating with candidates via phone and email, including acknowledgement of applications, outcomes of sift and interview, invitations, and responding to ad hoc queries around eligibility and selection processes.
- Completing pre-employment checks and ensuring security vetting and ID documents are received for all new permanent, fixed term and temporary appointments.
- Ensuring a clear audit trail of all recruitment and appointment documentation is maintained and being responsible for retaining/disposing of data in accordance with policy.
- Drafting and issuing conditional offers and contracts for new appointments, responding to queries about terms and conditions and liaising with hiring managers to agree start dates.
- Co-ordinating temporary appointments by liaising with managers and agencies, ensuring temporary staff records are accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Representing HR at monthly induction meetings and reviewing induction content regularly to ensure it remains up to date and relevant.
- Monitoring the HR mailbox and providing timely and professional responses or allocating and monitoring emails to the relevant team member to respond.
- Working with HR colleagues to include wider project work, contributing to and minuting team meetings, supporting arrangements for delivery of corporate training and assisting team members in the wider delivery of effective HR services.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a team to deliver an effective support service.
- Experience of working in an HR environment and providing first line advice.
- Ability to deal with customer queries and resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Good attention to detail, planning and record-keeping.
- Experience of working in accordance with defined HR policies and procedures to tight timescales.
- Experience of undertaking recruitment processes and use of online recruitment tools.
- A good understanding of the Civil Service Recruitment Principles of fair and open recruitment.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy