Do you have experience with cleaning or housekeeping? Are you seeking summer work?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with an ever growing company based in Canterbury who are seeking a number of Housekeepers/Cleaners to assist with their very busy summer period.
- Good understanding of verbal and written English
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- Good at following instructions and working within a team
- Experience with cleaning or housekeeping
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
- Hoovering and dusting bedrooms
- Making beds and using cleaning products
- Following health and safety instructions to clean to the highest standard within the set time frame
Working days: 5 out of 7 days a week which may include weekends
Working hours: Between 8am till 4pm, you will be working roughly 25 hours a week based on a zero hour contract however this may vary
Duration of contract: June to September
If Interested in the above role please apply below!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy