Are you immediately available for work?
We are recruiting Service Technicians for our client, a national company based in the Sittingbourne area, you will be working in the Medical Devices team in a modern, clean, well lit workshop environment.
This employer offers free parking, a free gym on site and a subsidised canteen in a modern working environment within a friendly team
In this role you will be required to :
- Testing and cleaning devices, specialised electronic products
- Decontaminating pumps, accessories and chargers
- Paying attention to detail
- Putting small pieces together
- Ability to work alone confidently
- Working to the expected and required high standard
- Meeting and exceeding daily work targets
- Focus on meeting required quality and quantity of work
- Prior experience in cleaning will be an advantage
- Long periods of standing
The right candidate will have the opportunity of being trained in other aspects of the work within the department.
We are looking to fill up these vacancies immediately as this is an on- going temporary role.
You will be working Monday to Friday (0800 - 1600 ) 37.5 hours a week - No shifts or weekends!
Hourly pay rate of £8.50 - £8.50p/h
If you are readily available, then please apply now!
Start date - Immediate!!!
You may also send your CV or call 01634 826061 and ask to speak with Modupe.
If successful you will be invited for an interview at our local Adecco office in Chatham.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy