- Full Time
Receptionist/Administrator - London Bridge
Hours 8-4/10-6 shifts on rotation
International not-for-profit organisation working on large scale humanitarian projects Is looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic and dedicated Receptionist/Administrator to join their team immediately.
You will be working alongside one other Receptionist and be responsible for supporting the Operations Manager with a variety of duties from booking meetings rooms, assisting with facilities, conference administration and general office support.
This role would suit somebody who can demonstrate an interest in working for a humanitarian organisation and somebody who already has some Reception/Administration experience.
- Provide reception service to staff, board members and external visitors
- Welcome visitors and contact staff receiving visitors to ensure visitors are escorted within the premises
- Carry out regular check and maintaining of all communal areas, kitchen and meeting rooms for good housekeeping and cleanliness
- Ensure that incoming mail is received, signed for and distributed as required
- Cross reference and sort supplier invoices for approval
- File all support documentation using MS Sharepoint
- Support Executive Directorate managers with health & safety tasks, such as fire drills
- Support Executive Directorate managers with arrangements for corporate events and meetings, including office/tea point set up
- Provide extra administrative support to CEO and Executive Team as and when required
To apply for this role, you MUST have the following:
- Be immediately available or on short-notice
- Be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Have previous Reception and Administration experience
- Be flexible and happy to muck-in where is needed
- Have great communications skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Be happy to work both shift patterns
- Good MS Office experience
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a company to be proud of! We are looking or somebody who will be dedicated to this role for at least 18 months after which there may be opportunities to progress within the company.
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Receptionist/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.