Full time hours - £negotiable based on experience
I am currently looking for a Catering and Hospitality Manager for one of my Llanelli based clients.
This role will see you taking full control of the business by organising and overseeing a busy restaurant and catering team.
- Support with planning menus and recipes with chefs.
- Run an efficient operational system within the restaurant.
- Set expectations to your team for the highest standard of customer service delivery (including KPI management).
- Monitor, manage and review the Catering and Cleaning contracts.
- Training, Supervising and Motivating permanent and temporary staff.
- Stock taking, checking deliveries and ordering products/supplies when necessary.
- Must drive due to location
- Must be able to work weekends if needed
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy