Field Support Technician / 2nd Line Support
Feild Support Technician
Location: UK Wide - Requires 100% UK mobility
The Customer Advocacy Service is responsible for the coordination and issue resolution for high calling Restaurants located in the UK. The primary objective is to reduce the call volume and escalations; this is succeeded by analysing trends to determine the root cause within Restaurants and by providing solutions to individual Restaurants and operations teams. The Customer Advocate will work closely with senior customer stakeholders as well as colleagues across departmental teams and the Supervisor or Service Desk Manager, to ensure appropriate service delivery within set Key Performance Indicators. Frequent (virtually continual) travel and overnight stays are required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The successful candidates will need to be comfortable working in an ever-changing professional environment to tight deadlines, the creation and handling of customer reports and requests, and enjoy finding solutions to help make a difference to our customers. The role operates a Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 working week, but may require occasional weekend work if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- Highly professional 'Can Do' attitude which engenders the confidence, respect and support of our customers.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Good analytical skills and an ability to define the precise nature of customer problems.
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
Education and Experience
- An understanding of retail or restaurant business would be desirable, not essential
- 5 GCSE Grade C or above or equivalent.
- A Level or equivalent NVQ level in ICT / Computing (desirable, not essential)
- Desirably, one of the following:
- Microsoft A+ or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician / Professional
- An ITIL qualification (desirable, not essential) - or ITIL knowledge.
- Has previous experience working in a fast-paced customer orientated environment.
- Has experience using Root Cause Analysis to enable effective problem management and resolution.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team and using your own initiative to achieve common business objectives and goals.
- Has experience working in a structured, performance driven environment.
- Experience using PCs and associated software and operating systems.
For chance to be considered for this position, please APPLY TODAY!