Office Manager/PA - French Speaking
A high profile Investment company based in Mayfair are looking for a smart and switch on French Speaking Office Manager with PA duties.
You will be Responsible for the day to day running of the office; records, forms and facilities management.
- Manage phone calls
- Directing calls and passing on messages in a timely manner
- Preparation of client invoices according to contracts and agreements
- Preparation and processing expense claims, prepare bank transfers, and perform credit card reconciliations
- Excellent knowledge of outlook - extensive diary management / travelling
- Take full ownership of the reception area, ensuring high standards are met and achieved for both staff and visitors
- Meet and greet guests, reception - prepare meeting rooms, and provide ad hoc assistance (drinks, printing, bookings, taxis, etc.). General housekeeping in office kitchen, replenishing refreshments & snacks when needed
- Collect post - sort, distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post and organise couriers - manage deliveries
- Monitor and manage stock levels, from stationery to refreshments and equipments
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating contracts (travel agents and travel service providers, hotels, insurance matters, stationery, company vehicle, printers and copiers, tradesmen, mobile phones, miscellaneous supplies).
- Maintain petty cash and log expenditure.
- Review and maintain health and safety policies, fire safety procedures and ensure they are observed, comply with Westminster Council regulations on various matters (recycling, parking), act as Fire warden. FCA interface.
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy