Fleet Personnel Scheduler
Do you want for one of the world's largest luxury wellness brands?
Do you have immaculate attention to detail and the ability to collate and process large amounts of data accurately?
Do you to work in spacious period offices set in beautiful surroundings for a company offering free car parking and other competitive benefits?
If you answered yes to the above, please read on….
Main purpose of the Job: Notifying all Cruise Lines of staff rotations
ü Notifying all Cruises Lines of staff movements
ü Updating MAPS
ü Updating and maintaining E1 for Celebrity, RCCL and Pullmantur
ü Multi-tasking within the team
ü Pre-bookings - by phone or email. Confirming Spa appointments for the guests prior to sailing.
ü Arranging handover cabins for PO/Cunard/Thomson/Windstar Cruise Lines
ü Other ad-hoc duties requested by Senior Management
- To take, and action where possible, emergency out of hours calls during the evening and weekends while on rota to do so.
- To work as a team with the other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
- Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
Fleet Personnel Scheduler
- GCSEs in Maths and English grades A-C or equivalent
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience within an administrative role
- General computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Steiner and Company philosophy*
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career
- High personal standards and values
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Dynamic both personally and professionally
- Smart and professional appearance
- Friendly and gracious attitude towards management, staff and customers
- Ability to empathize with customers and have a high standard of etiquette
- Open to continuous learning by improving performance by increasing own efficiency, initiate courses of action and willingly take on new responsibilities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy