Do you want for one of the world's largest luxury wellness brands?
Do you have immaculate attention to detail and the ability to collate and process large amounts of data accurately?
Do you to work in spacious period offices set in beautiful surroundings for a company offering free car parking and other competitive benefits?
If you answered yes to the above, please read on….
Switchboard and greeting visitors
- To answer calls quickly (within three rings) and transfer calls, after announcing the caller, to the appropriate person. All calls to be answered politely and clearly e.g. "Good Morning/Afternoon, Steiner"
- To offer callers to be put on hold or be transferred to voicemail when lines are busy and to go back to the caller on hold regularly.
- Liaise with callers, assisting with any questions or queries they may have, and take messages accurately, informing the appropriate person as soon as possible. (Calls to be dealt with quickly.)
- Make professional and polite broadcast announcements as and when required, remembering that broadcasts can be heard throughout the offices while people are working and in meetings.
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and ensure that they are politely greeted on their arrival and the necessary arrangements are made to make them welcome. This may include arranging refreshments, lunch and providing a tour of the building.
- To ensure visitors sign in and out of the visitors' book in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Keep stationery cupboard tidy and locked always and order stationery on a weekly basis, ensuring that purchase orders for each department have been raised and signed off and forwarded to Accounts.
- Keep log of all stationery ordered and do weekly stock checks to ensure sufficient equipment, material and tea/coffee consumables are available at all time.
- Ensure Company and plain paper are fully stocked and kept tidy in their appropriate locations.
- Check invoices against delivery notes before payment is authorized.
- Additional equipment or material requested by employees that are expensive and not normal purchases should be accompanied by written authorization from their senior manager before ordering.
Recruitment Team Support
- Input data into excel
- Create mail merge letters and send to students
- Scan and file paperwork
Admin Team Support
- Produce name badges for new students ready for Monday morning inductions
- Produce starter packs for students
- Binding manuals for students
- Issue locker keys to students following a £5 deposit and return deposit upon key return
Training Team Support
- Binding booklets
- Carrying out Marlins English tests for foreign students
- Creating certificates for students
- Creating separate luxury standards certificates for certain students/scanning/filing
Operations Team Support
- Produce Details Packs for students leaving
- Photocopying the 'bible' and distribute to key personnel in the office
- Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience within a reception role
- Excellent telephone manner and customer services
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Steiner Training Company philosophy*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy