Oracle Middleware Specialist
Spring Technology's client, an exciting infrastructure industry leader, are currently looking to recruit a talented Oracle Middleware Specialist for a permanent position in their busy Motherwell HQ.
Oracle Middleware Specialist Responsibilities:
* Define technical design for work packages
* SME in middleware for the wider business
* Technical delivery throughout solutions
* Gather business requirements and implement them
* QA activities for solutions
Oracle Middleware Specialist Requirements:
* Oracle expert
* SOA experience
* Understanding of Enterprise network topology
* Knowledge of multiple middleware development tool-sets and methodologies
* End to end solution design skills
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Connaire on 0131 524 9076 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motherwell / Oracle Middleware Specialist/ Permanent / £50,000
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Oracle Middleware Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.