Marketing and Events Co-Ordinator
Marketing and Events Co-Ordinator
Fixed Term Contract (6 months) potential to go permanent
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Events Co-Ordinator in the Marketing & PR Division of a company that provides IT software solutions to financial institutions.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- Organising external events across the globe, including the management all events and all-inclusive budgetary costs (within the agreed budget and timeframe), logistics of all marketing materials (including stands and souvenirs), ordering furniture, electricity, internet, consumables, etc. Liaising with all internal employees involved and external 3rd parties to ensure all events run as smoothly as possible.
- Internal event organisation working with the Head of Marketing & PR to organise our annual software user group.
- Supporting the Head of PR & Communications with the creation of the marketing and exhibitions budgets.
- Maintaining and improving the competitor database.
- Assisting with the collection of market research data for specific projects or general activity as required.
- Co-ordination of the procurement and distribution of all marketing materials to the correct regions from leaflets to souvenirs.
- Co-ordination and ownership of the marketing material stock across all Company offices; ensuring all stock is signed in/out in the UK Office, the stock room is kept in a tidy fashion and everything is easy to find.
- Educated to degree level
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines are a must
- Good general knowledge of marketing and social media
- A desire to learn and expand marketing skills
- An interest in technology and/or software
- Computer and web literate
- Ability to work in close knit team
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A positive and flexible outlook
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing and Events Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.