Interim Accounts Payable Controller
I am currently seeking an Interim Accounts Payable Controller to join my client, based close to South Shields, on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
This is a FULL TIME role for a minimum of 6 months on a fixed term contract. Working days are Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week. The salary for this role is £25k.
OVERALL OBJECTIVES OF POST
Preparing, processing and checking of all invoices for the company.
To be responsible for all aspects of allocated elements of accounts payable function, including but not limited to:
- Initial validation, coding and compliance checks
- Checking against delivery documentation and where necessary processing receipts
- Monitoring of purchase invoices as they pass through on screen authorisation system;
- Matching of invoices in Sage against PO
- Payment processing
- Ledger Maintenance and Control
- Monthly period end completion of Stock and Purchasing modules in Sage
- To be responsible for all aspects of the monitoring and management of call off orders, including detailed monthly reporting on these orders for requisitioners and management
- Support and assistance to other members of the Finance Department as and when required
- Experience within Accounts Payable
- AAT Qualified
- Accounts Payable IT Systems
- Manipulate and handle data
- Knowledge of VAT, Payroll and other HMRC functions
This role is to start ASAP with interviews taking place W/C 22nd April. A notice period will be considered for the right candidate.
If you have the experience listed above, and have a real head for figures, enjoy working within an Accounts Payable function then please apply for the role or alternatively call the office on 0191 269 9542 and ask for Rebecca or Lori.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy