GPIT Windows 10 Call Snagging handler/resolver - YORK
We are looking for a GPIT Windows 10 Call Snagging handler/resolver for a 8 months project based in York, UK.
Duration: 8 months + ext
Location: York, UK
The client has a massive windows 10 deployment project and need to hire an "windows assitant" asap. This role will be very much desk based and you will be keeping control of the call queue for Project Win 10 snagging issues. Will also be expected to travel to site occasionally to help out with deployment /snagging, own transport essential for which mileage from base to site will be paid at 45 pence per mile. ideally someone with 1 years experience in IT/ Deployments and 1-3 years in customer support/ admin.
- To be responsible for delivery of a consistently high standard of services to all supported organisations
- To understand and make all reasonable efforts to deliver a service within the quality and performance levels agreed with each supported organisation
- To participate in out of hours on call services in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Implementing a consistent Field Services solution in line with a standard set of tools and process across all existing Field Services capabilities
- To respond and resolve assigned service desk calls to meet agreed service levels ensuring that all SLA and KPI's are consistently and reliably met
- To work closely with other teams within IMT service to ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end ownership of incidents and problems
- Be the first point of escalation for incidents and problems relating to the locality covered
- To ensure all IT equipment is logged and tracked and is accurately recorded by the team, within the Configuration Management Database.
- Be responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of IT equipment and software
- Ensuring that all necessary governance functions and processes are adhered to and that these functions and processes fit in with the wider IT Operations and MTG governance functions
- Working with the MTG Service Assurance function to ensure that all services are demonstrably conformant, on an ongoing and auditable basis, to the relevant quality and service management standards - including ISO 9001, ISO 20001, ITIL, etc
- Additional duties as required to meet service needs.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for GPIT Windows 10 Call Snagging handler/resolver - YORK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.