Candidate Consultant / Branch Resourcer
We are seeking a special person who is driven, committed and willing to go the extra mile in return from some excellent industry leading training and a fun working environment.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working directly in a close partnership with the permanent recruitment team, the branch resourcer role is to provide support filling vacancies using various ways of candidate attraction. This is a high performing office and requires an individual who is happy to go above and beyond the call of their job description.
You will be expected to:
* Provide resourcing support to the permanent consultants within branch, working closely with them helping to fill vacancies
* Contacting existing and potential candidates via telephone and email to offer job roles and book candidates in for registrations
* Work towards KPI targets on a weekly basis
* Provide an efficient administrative service to the branch, as directed by the Branch Manager
* Provide a warm, professional welcome for all visitors to the branch, greeting them with courtesy, in a friendly and businesslike manner
* Act as an ambassador for the branch - creating an excellent first impression over the phone and face-to-face
* Ensure that the branch is presentable and fully stocked on a daily basis (including water, tea, coffee etc)
* Ensure all required administration is compliant with the company's quality standards
* Copy, collate and file all branch paperwork and record data on the company systems
* Take incoming candidate CV's, arrange candidate appointments and guide candidates through the registration process
* Handle the registration process by interviewing candidates to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment
* Ensure the branch marketing plan is carried out to a high standard, working in conjunction with the Branch Manager
* Resource for candidates and/or generate leads
* Interact with clients when database cleansing, taking bookings and vacancies
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
* Resourceful, target driven, resilient and a strong, persuasive comunicator
* Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to support the branch
* Well organised, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritise demanding workload while paying attention to details
* Anticipate and proactively meet the needs of the team
* Ability to think on feet and work independently to create innovative solutions to recruit the best candidates
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
Ideally we will require you to have experience of:
* Working in a customer focused environment that is both fast paced and target driven
* Using Microsoft Office packages
This is a permanent role that will offer training.
After 6 months there will be the opportunity to earn monthly bonus
The company offer 22 days holiday in your first year rising to 28 over time with flexible benefits, cycle to work scheme vouchers and fun incentives.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week however we would consider applications from part time applicants who could work over 25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Please call the branch for further information on 01905 732790, we look forward to receiving your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy