Mechanical Technician / Service Engineer
As a Mobile Power Engineer, responsibilities include
- Ensuring all customers are provided with safe and reliable hire equipment so the customer can successful deliver their projects
- Ensuring all equipment is performing to its full capabilities and all equipment is tested, repaired and serviced to a high standard
- Attending breakdown calls as well as scheduled service maintenance on the customer's sites
For this role, the client is ideally looking for engineers that have previous experience in working on equipment such as pumps, compressors, small generators, diesel generators and lighting towers. Alternatively a good knowledge of diesel engines would be of interest.
The Mobile Power Engineer position plays a vital part in ensuring the client and the hire equipment are providing industry excellence and in return the successful candidate will thrive in a welcoming atmosphere where team work plays a huge part.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Driving licence
- Experience of maintenance and repair of power equipment such as pumps, generators and compressors
- Good knowledge of diesel engines
- Able to adapt quickly to support others
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Capable of taking ownership and responsibility
- Commitment to learn and develop
- Previous experience working within the hire industry.
Competitive salary with pension, company van, 21 days holiday rising to 26 days after 1 year plus Bank Holidays, bonus, life assurance and fantastic salary extras schemes that offers cycle to work and various other fantastic benefits along with great discounts
Permanent / Full time position 8am - 5pm
Salary up to £28K
Overtime paid x 1.5hr and On Call is available (standby - £20/ /day). Call out paid x 1.5hr. Door to Door paid x 1.5hr.
If this opportunity is of interest and want to know more then please contact Roevin Manchester - Sophia 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement