OPERATIONS MANAGER, Domiciliary Care
- Operations Manager, Domiciliary Care
- £Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Beaconsfield, Bucks
New, exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to join a highly respected Domiciliary and Live-in Care Service, based in their Beaconsfield Head Office. The company is owned by a Charitable Trust so all profits go to charity.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of an established care team, delivering care to clients throughout the Buckinghamshire and Berkshire areas. This will involve:
- Managing the team's placement of carers with clients in accordance with the carers availability and the requirements of clients and assisting the Care Managers when needed.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure that their needs are met and adjusted as required as well as undertaking care planning assessments & reviews.
- Managing the progress of referrals and developing the business.
- Liaising with professional partners, colleagues, families & third parties as appropriate.
- Keeping in contact with carers in order to ensure that their work requirements are met wherever possible. This will involve undertaking spot checks & supervisory meetings with carers.
- Initially responding to any queries from clients or carers and ensuring that formal complaints are passed to Directors.
- Ensuring that quality control & compliance processes are maintained according to policy documents.
- Participate in the out of hours on call rota at a maximum frequency of one in four weekends plus weekday evenings.
Skills & Experience Required
You'll have gained a solid background within the social care sector, ideally in a similar role and be an excellent administrator who is highly organised.
You'll also be an strong communicator and have the confidence needed to grow our business but more importantly maintain the very highest standards for our existing clients, You'll need to demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing and you'll also be numerate. You must be a car owner and driver and preferably live within reasonable daily commuting distance of Beaconsfield, Bucks.
This is a full time role with a great package on offer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy