Test Analyst - Test, Release, Co-Ordinate
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a leading telecommunications company to recruit a Test Coordinator to join their existing thriving team within Hatfield.
The software testing for this company is outsourced, as a Test & Release Coordinator you will be liaising with the external suppliers who conduct the testing, helping manage timescales, testing schedules and ensuring everything is fit for purpose. You should have a good overview of testing and be able to demonstrate how to do it and hold technical conversations with external suppliers but won't be required to be hands on testing yourself
You will also be heavily involved with the release schedule of the software after the testing phase. You should be confident in planning the release schedule, liaising with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure a smooth release of the newest software
* Oversee external suppliers and ensure their testing schedules are on time and fit for purpose
* Liaise with the external suppliers holding technical testing conversations to ensure the companies needs and requirements are being met
* Project plan the release schedule once testing has been completed ensuring that both internal and external stakeholders are aware of the timescales and other requirements
* Oversee the release schedule from end to end ensuring release readiness and that the new software updates are received correctly and implemented correctly
You will need
* Previous experience and knowledge around testing. This can be manual testing, automation testing or UAT or systems analysis
* Strong experience around project planning, completing projects end to end and an excellent organisational mind
* Exceptional stakeholder management across internal and external audiences with a leadership edge including negotiation skills and analytical skills
* Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
* Exposure to an Agile way of working is preferred
Does this sound like you?
Could you make a difference in a thriving company with a market leading solution?
Apply now for my immediate consideration
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement