£50 - 57k per annum
Immediate start - candidates must be available immediately
I am currently working with a growing National travel company in their search for a permanent Financial Controller to start immediately. The business is seeking a technically strong, hands on candidate who's able to develop an already strong team and deliver enhanced controls and financial processes. The business have a strong brand and are ambitions to surpass their growth targets. With an exceptionally strong senior management team in place the successful candidate will gain unparalleled levels of exposure and will be given the opportunity to bring real 'value add' to the organisation.
Once in role the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the financial reporting division and provide leadership to the existing team.
Specific duties include:
- Production of the statutory accounts and delivering accurate financial information to the executive team
- Lead on the implementation of new financial reporting standards
- Develop existing financial processes and controls across the finance division
- Preparation of the consolidated accounts from across the group
- Lead on the delivery of key finance projects across the organisation ensuring that they're delivered on time and on budget
- Manage all aspects of the internal and external audit process and resolve any queries
- Oversee the group intercompany reconciliation processes
- Manage the Financial Reporting Team and upskill existing members of staff
The Candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified and will have exceptionally strong technical reporting experience. The candidate will have had prior experience to working within a larger group function and will be well versed in preparing statutory accounts under IFRS.
The candidate will have previously managed a finance team and will have experience of upskilling the existing team members and assisting them through their professional qualifications. Strong communication skills are key as the candidate will be partnering with a range of individuals and assist with an array of BAU and project accounting issues. Ideally the candidate will have completed group consolidations and will have tangible experience of improving internal controls / processes and driving key finance initiatives
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy