Process Development Engineer
Adecco have an exciting role in today for a Process Engineer to join our local client in Ayrshire on a permanent basis. This role is a day shift position with overtime available.
This role would ideally suit a Process Engineer with experience in Continuous Cold Roll Bonding of Aluminium alloys to Low Carbon Steel. You will be responsible for process monitoring and delivering technical support required to ensure the efficient operation of Bonding and Inspection processes.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
- Monitoring and measurement of processes in order to identify any positive or negative trends; and best practice
- Ensuring production practice follows existing process controls
- Management of small to medium scale projects (process development / equipment upgrades)
- Verification and validation of process change
- Ownership of Standard Operating Procedures and Production Control Plan
- Preparation of technical specifications
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following:
- Be a Mechanical graduate or equivalent
- Be experienced in Cold Roll Bonding (Desired)
- Experience in a Process Engineer role
- Have good knowledge of Auto desk Inventor / Solid works 3D CAD software or equivalent
- Have a broad knowledge of various methods of processing strip materials such as rolling, annealing, machining etc
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be a good team player able to support the Engineering, Maintenance & Production teams where appropriate
- Be flexible and approachable
If you match the above and would like to discuss further, please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy