The role -
The job holder will deal with Insurance, Road, Membership and B2B complaints
- Accurately record all complaints, actions, findings and corrective activity
- Treat all cases fairly and on an individual basis
- Liaise with all internal and external departments
- The job holder will be responsible for the day to day management of their own workload, ensuring that cases are dealt with within regulatory timescales.
- Delivery of KPI's that drive personal quality.
- Advocate customer centric approach to handling dissatisfaction across the AA.
- Business Subject Matter expert for customer dissatisfaction - provide advice and guidance to other team members to share best practice.
- Work with the senior management team to identify root causes for complaints and identify service improvements to address these.
- Ensure that compensation to complainants is within defined authority levels and proactively seek optimum ways to resolve customer complaints in allocated caseload.
- Provide support to other operational departments when required
Skills and Experience -
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex complaints at all levels.
- Must have a regulated background.
- Proven understanding of the sales environment.
- Very high level of tact, diplomacy and a resilient nature
- Ability to be consistently empathetic and friendly, whilst remaining professional, and balancing customer and business needs.
- Ability to remain calm and customer focused when under pressure
- Ability to write bespoke letters to resolve customer complaint, fairly and effectively.
- Confidence and ability to converse with management at all levels.
- Good standard of written English, including spelling and grammar. Ability to write clear, concise business letters.
- Ability to gather data logically while paying attention to detail. A methodical, diligent and robust approach displayed to ensure that all data is gathered and cases are dealt with appropriately.
Salary - £20,000
Hours - Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm (9.00-5.00 / 10.00 - 6.00)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy