Graduate Inside Sales Executive - £21,000 OTE £29,000
Inside Sales Executive
£21,000 + Commission + Bonus OTE £29,000 + Competitive Benefits Package
Bracknell + Free Parking + Amazing progression opportunities!!
Are you a charismatic and confident sales individual?
Do you have a strong interest in the health/fitness and well being industry?
Do you have the ability to work with a competitive and ambitious team?
If the above sounds like it relates to you - call me today as I have an amazing opportunity for a leading Health and Fitness organisation in Bracknell!!!
- Situated within an established and successful Inside Sales Team
- Working with commercial clients (corporate offices, private clients etc)
- Building and maintaining strong key client relationships
- Sell client products and services primarily via the phone and understanding customers needs, offering the best solution for their requirements
- Support field sales staff in their sales process with specific references to meeting generation
- Work closely with the marketing team, assisting with campaigns as well as working in sync to drive business development
- Manage inbound calls whilst creating pro active outbound calls to generate new business opportunities - minimum of 30 calls per day
- Manage the profile of clients on the internal CRM system
- Managing your own portfolio of clients in a designated region
- Generate new meetings for the field sales team
- We are looking for core behaviours for this role rather than experience
- You will be passionate, enthusiastic and reliable as well as ambitious to succeed
- To be passionate about the industry would be desirable
- To have a degree in a relevant sector for example Business, Sports, Physical Education etc
- To have a keen interest in working for a Health and Wellbeing organisation
- To be target driven and enjoy working towards KPI's
This opportunity is exciting, dynamic and will offer you solid progression as well as the opportunity to live and breathe the brand and product. Please call Paige Harding to discuss further.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy