Customer Service Executive
Claims / Insurance Advisor
£18,500 - £19,000 + 22 days holiday + BH + pension + private medical + fun company events and parties
40 hours a week - Shifts are Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm (ie 8-4/9-6/10-7 etc) and one Saturday per month 9am - 1pm which can be taken as overtime or in lieu)
Would you like to work in state of the art modern offices, which have been designed to create an excellent work life balance in the office? Do you have relevant Customer Service skills gained over the phone or in a call centre environment?
As a Claims Advisor, you will be liaising with customers over the telephone and via email, as well as dealing with third party providers, brokers and clients. You will receive full training on the role but must possess the high quality customer service skills required;
- Investigating/following up from customer queries
- Accurately recording claims data and progress
- Communicating decisions to customers
- Handling broker and client queries
- Answering customer queries via email, telephone or webchat
- To comply with legislative requirements such as data protection and medical confidentiality
- To assist in project work or undertake projects for the claims team
- You must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be focussed on providing great Customer Service
- Be comfortable using MS Office including Outlook
- Be a team player
- Have good attention to detail and be organised
If you pride yourself on good customer service, and have a high level of attention to detail, apply today!
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy