Customer Service Assistants - Kings Cross Station
Easter Customer Service Ambassadors/Station Support Assistants required for a busy Central London Station
£9.65 per hour (weekly pay)
Dates required: 4th April until 23rd April 2019 with an opportunity to be taken on a long-term contract
You MUST be fully flexible to work on any day of the week including weekends, Easter Sunday and bank holidays (early starts and late finishes)
On behalf of my client, a large rail network company, I am currently recruiting for Station Support Assistants based in London Kings Cross.
Your role will be to provide consistent high quality customer service, contributing to the efficient and safe operation of the gateline and ensuring the protection of station revenue. Working as a member of the station team and acting as an ambassador for the company ensuring the consistent delivery of the best customer service, safety and operational performance standards on the UK rail network.
- To meet and exceed customers needs and expectations in all areas of the station.
- Undertake full ticket checking and issuing responsibilities, you will be interacting with customers, in designated areas of the station.
- Give information to customers on timetable/station related matters.
- Be proactive throughout, identifying customer needs for information and additional help and meet those needs.
- Check reliability of equipment. Correct or report defects, as appropriate.
The successful person will:
- Possess fantastic customer service skills.
- Be highly personable; Can engage with customers and colleagues.
- Be organised and able to cope under pressure.
- Be able and willing to carry large items of luggage if necessary.
- Be resilient: Can be firm yet constructive to customers, particularly those that have arrived late onto platform and will miss their train.
- Be able to 'multi-task'
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
You will also be willing to undertake random Drugs and Alcohol testing (including a test prior to start date)
If you are interested in a role like this, please apply now with your CV. Only successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy