Marketing Communications Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Adecco stevenage are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join a large corporate organisation in Cambridge. This role would be a great opportunity for a recent Marketing Graduate who has a interest in the Agricultural discipline. This role is for a 6 month temporary contract staring ASAP.
- Support the implementation of marketing communications campaigns
- Maintain the content for UK and Ireland websites
- Support with the creation of emails and other customer communications
- Event co-ordination and administration
- CRM admin including list creation, data changes, send invites, area analysis, data input into Salesforce.com
- General input into the overall effectiveness of the CRM and Marcomms function
- Proficient with Microsoft tools - word, excel, outlook
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Marketing graduate
If you have the above experience and you are able to commit for a 6 month temporary assignment in Cambridge please apply now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Communications Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.