Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Full Time
Marketing & Events Coordinator Temp-Perm
International, nonprofit membership association based in London Bridge is looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Marketing & Events Coordinator to join their team immediately!
Working as part of the Marketing and Membership team for EMEA, this role will require the successful candidate to create and implement a variety of marketing activities and provide support for events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing and project admin support for various events such as flagship annual conference, industry events, exhibitions, conferences and webinars
- Email marketing support including copy writing, proof reading and execution via Sitecore
- Act as liaison between regional and global Marketing teams for the purpose of creative requests including bannering, web and emails
- Working with the regional team to oversee brand is well represented across EMEA
- Assist with reporting on various activities including performance of webinars, digital and offline marketing campaigns, events, etc
- Support Head of Marketing Strategy & Delivery as required
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- University degree, marketing qualification or equivalent is required
- Previous experience in a marketing-related role, with some in events or event marketing
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives proactively
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Be immediately available or on short-notice, this is a temp -perm role
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated Marketing and Events Administrator to take the next step in their career and take on a role encompassing both Marketing and Events.
Based in a new office a stones throw from Tower Bridge and working for a fast-paced and friendly team this role would really suit a dedicated, organised and switched-on individual.
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge Branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy