Customer Service Administrator
- Full Time
Are you looking for work? Are you unsure about your next Permanent move and would like to keep earning? Do you need flexibility with the hours you work, but would still like the perks and benefits of working with an outstanding employer? Then Temporary work at Office Angels could offer you all of this!
Office Angels Staines is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator for an on-going temporary position based in sunbury.
Your main duties;
- You will support the Managers with Sales Administration
- Managing all of the customer orders from start to finish from your chosen region whether UK or international customers
- Sales order processing
- Speaking to vendors to ensure products are in stock
- Liaising with customers over the phone, any queries following their orders and product enquiries
- Uploading shipping documentation onto the system
- Mange email inbox
- Working with finance to ensure accounts existing or new have the correct information
To be considered for this role;
- You will need to have experience within a Customer Service position
- Previous Sales order Processing experience
- You will need to be competent using the Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be able to prioritise your workload and work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, then please apply today. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. You can also accrue holiday with us at office angels. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.