Account Executive - Marketing Campaigns
**Exciting opportunity for a recent Marketing or Media graduate**
JOB ROLE: Account Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Marketing Campaigns
HOURS: 09.00am- 17.30pm
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Deliver the strategic communications activities to support the delivery of vision and to protect and enhance the reputation of the client
- Understand and demonstrate values and behaviours, working collaboratively with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders to help build a sustainable highly effective organisation and develop their reputation as a successful company delivering great value for its residents
- This role requires out of hours working to provide crisis support including advice on press handling, and rota working covering evenings and weekends.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience of working in a busy communications team and providing advice and support to senior officers
- Experience of overseeing design, digital and print projects
- Experience of developing and delivering integrated, engaging campaigns that result in behavioural change
- Ability to deliver and manage a full range of communications campaigns and activities to meet service communications requirements
- Ability to provide specialist advice and guidance to officers and Members, making a professional recommendation about a course of action appropriate to the situation
- Ability to plan, control and manage small/medium communications projects to meet a well defined brief, and provide input to larger projects to resolve specific issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and communications with other agencies and service providers to share information, build working relationships and to ensure joined up service provision.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage team members
- Ability to meet deadlines
- IT literate - experience of delivering social media and digital campaigns
- Ability to organise work in a neat and orderly fashion to work as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and role model positive behaviours in line with the council values
- Clear understanding and commitment to equality and diversity
- Experience of providing strategic advice on media relations and crisis management
- Ability to evaluate activity using benchmarking and best practice to show measured outcomes and ROI
- Experience of working on strategic campaigns and behaviour change activity
- Ability to create, implement and deliver communications campaigns that incorporate digital, marketing and Public Relations activity
- Ability to manage clients and understand the importance of good customer service
- Management skills and understanding of how to work across teams with colleagues in policy and strategy
- Ability to horizon scan and spot opportunities
- To take the initiative and show ability to work without close management
- To show understanding of the broader political environment
- Ability to utilise best practice and to ensure continual learning to make the team best in practice
- Experience of managing workloads across team members and co-ordinating rota working etc.
- Educated to degree level or hold a marketing/communications qualification or equivalent by experience.
Advertised by the Oxford Street Branch. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to oxford email@example.com quoting reference: JD/AEMC/03
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy