Project Administrator- Higher Education
Project Administrator in Higher Education
Our client, a leading University based in central London are looking for a Project Administrator to join their team who will be responsible for the efficient administration essential to underpin project success including provision of a wide range of general, financial and project specific administration and PA support to key project leads.
Location: Central London
Pay: £17.52 per hour
Type: Temporary, Full time
Duration: 6 months, with a possibility of it being extended to 12 months.
Start date: ASAP
In this role your accountability's and responsibilities:
- Provide high quality and effective administrative support to enable the project to move ahead at pace.
- Work pro-actively with colleagues within the project team on changes to / development of processes to support ongoing effective project administration.
- Create and maintain document storage index and manage the project document storage hub (Share Point).
- Maintain and/or support the maintenance of data within a range of project documents and databases.
- Support P.Managers and Delivery Group Leads in maintaining the overall project plan and individual work stream delivery trackers.
- Produce reports, presentation materials and other project documentation as required.
- Support a range of communication channels and stakeholder engagement activities. Including maintaining accurate records of external interactions using Excel spreadsheets and a more sophisticated CRM system in due course.
- Undertaking targeted data gathering or other specified desk based research activities
- Manage the scheduling and organisation of other internal project meetings and events. Including all aspects of meeting scheduling and organisation, collation and distribution of papers, taking notes.
- Financial administration including issuing and reconciliation of purchase orders, reconciling expenses etc.
- Provide PA support to the Founding Dean and where appropriate to key members of the core team including diary management, meeting organisation and home and overseas trip organisation.
Expectations within the role include:
- Due to the international locations of the project partners this role requires a degree of flexibility to accommodate time zone differences.
- Primary role location may change as the project progresses
- Take responsibility for planning and prioritising own work and be an active and a positive voice within the project team contributing wherever needed
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Education & Childcare Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Support Project/Programme Management jobs in London (Greater)